|
lilac*dreams
|
|
Author Info*
Pen Name: kawaii_kirei_ichigo Started writing: This is my first fic, wad do ya think?? Real Name: dOrCaS rOxAnN tEo HuI jUn Age: 14 and counting Hobbies: Writing fics, toturing my muses, hee! My Personality: Crazy! HAHAHA!! ~Content~! Main Site Angel Wings- Light in the Shadows Angel Wings- the Dawning of a Mystical Twilight Angel Wings- Comments Center Fantasy in Reality *NEW* rainbow*connections |
|
This is a series on the seven worlds and some several minor worlds. I had this fic itching in me since my english teacher asked the class to write a science fiction compo. I changed it a little bit and sectioned it into chapters. Haha... I liked it so much I posted it here. There's gonna be a sequel for 'Angel Wings- Light in the Shadows' so...enjoy!!! Angel Wings- Light in the shadows Summary: Jadiete is a young girl living in the era of the future, where they can travel through and fro between the real world and a minor world- Aenir. On the day of her Ascension, she discovers a horrible secret that could destroy the real world as she knows it, in order to save the world, she needs to join a boy, who saved her once, only to discover that he's an dangerous outcast... Genre: Fantasy/Action & Adventure/Romance/Drama Chapters Complete: All completed. Ai added colour at 1:29 AM
|